Thursday, December 2, 2010

November Month in Review

Whoa, hello December, you snuck up on me!

Although I am excited for all the holiday fun, I know it will go by too quickly.

Here's November's workout recap:

Cycle - made it to 6 classes
Swim 2xs
Run 8 times totaling about 30 miles
Bodyworks - survived 4 classes
Yoga wonderful times
Off days - 7 much deserved and enjoyed

I am pretty satisfied with November's results, especially given the fact it included a long Thanksgiving weekend back home. 

My plan for December is to enjoy one last month of care free workouts, meaning do whatever I feel like: spin, yoga, swim, run, strength training, all of it, whichever I feel like doing each day. In January I will get focused again and begin building up my running base for the Fargo half-marathon in May!


Check out our budget friendly real tree for Christmas 2010: 

Before

After!

2 comments:

  1. Great job in November! And your tree looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so would have thought you went to Yoga more than 3 times!

    Beautiful tree! :)

    ReplyDelete