One Papillon = we love our little Deja. We tend to think she is the cutest and smartest dog ever (she is). We also often find ourselves quoting what we think her little brain is thinking, or having full conversations with her. She was the one spontaneous thing I have done in my life (accountant = semi-TypeA = overthinking all decsions, especially those involving $). We had gone to the mall to get a cell-phone upgrade, but ended up with the sweetest dog in the world. She is my cuddle-bug slash protector slash running buddy.
Two Papillon = opposite of Deja. Our friends found Tini on Craigslist. She wasn't doing well in her current home, possibly neglected and mistreated. Her name is fitting. She loves attention and is a good listener, but it generally afraid of anything and everything. For example, she will not go down our deck stairs to go potty. We must take her to the front yard. She also doesn't always tell us when she needs to go, but we discovered her favorite spot - the basement behind the pool table.
Three Papillon = one wasn't enough for our dear friends. Maverick is still in his puppy phase, which equals torn up toys, middle of the night whining, and tormenting the other to dogs (he doesn't get why the girls don't like being humped). He's cute and smart already, but a feisty one.
Should be a fun week!
(My hubby took this picture on his lunch break. I think he secretly likes having 3 little ones running around. He is definitely the disciplinarian around here, but with a soft cuddly side, hehe!)

Literally had a LOL moment when I saw the photo! And yes, Deja is the smartest dog I have ever seen. I too remember the day you came home from the pet store with her in curled up in her blanket in your arms. I can still see the shocked look on your face, but it was probably the greatest spontaneous (and only - like you admitted) spontaneous thing you have ever done! hehehe.
ReplyDeleteGrooming yourselves for triplets someday I see.....nice.
ReplyDeleteI've been meaning to comment on this photo for a long time now! It cracks me up - I laughed so hard the first time I saw it and it still makes me giggle. It is so ridiculously adorable. I love Papillons - they are so cute. :)
ReplyDelete