I have definitely been doing lots of fun things, but have been in an anti-diabetes mood. Not that I am ever pro-diabetes, but I just wasn't in the mood to think/talk about it I guess. I think it had to do with a multiple lows in the past week. The post low recovery just puts me in a really bad funk. But now I am focused and ready to get back on track with great BG numbers (positive thinking helps right?!)
The bach party in NYC was A-mazing!!! I could write a book about this trip, but to sum in just a few words: 13 girls from all over the US (CO, MN, IL, AZ, NY, MO...), Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty, getting on the subway going the wrong direction, Mamma Mia, endless dancing at Kush Lounge, brunch at Georgio's, French and Italian dinners, free wine hour on the hotel veranda, some fun bach games ; )....
The TBFL and I have felt quite lost these last couple of weeks. I really thought I would enjoy not having anything specific to train for and just enjoy all the things I like to do, Yoga, Body Works, Spin....but it turns out this couple of accountants like a schedule and routine - who knew??? So today we came up with a game plan, which will still be flexible but will at least provide a weekly guide to follow! Yay for the comfort of predictability!
Tomorrow I have two doctor appointments - yikes! I am getting a temporary CGM. I have never had one before, so I am really nervous about what it will involve. I am not even sure I know what it looks like or where it goes or how it works. Wish me luck!
I hope your doctor appointments went well today. Let me know how it goes. It was so nice to see you this weekend!
ReplyDelete