Yes, that's right. I love fall. My favorite season, and its here!!!
My favorite indulgence, pumpkin spice lattes, are back and now Caribou offers them sugar-free - wahoo, a guilt-free (and non-bolus requiring) indulgence!! In fact, I am enjoying a pumpkin protein smoothie right now, love it!
I was also excited to get in a longer outdoor run with my TBFL tonight! We ran the trail by our gym, extending it past our usual turn around point to get an extra mile. Total of 5 miles and it felt good and of course went by fast because we chatted quite a bit! (I was surprised to see my BG fall from 166 pre-run to 70 post-run)
Then, another fall favorite, when I got home it was freezing in our house, but I was uber excited to put on big comfy, warm SWEATS!!
Now that the sun goes down earlier, it should be a little easier to fall asleep earlier and get my much need 8 hours of sleep - another plus in my book : ) Speaking of books - more indoor time will also allow me to get caught up on the 4+ books I have started and should really finish (yup nerd alert!)
I know that this love of mine is short lived (I live in MN and before I know it never-ending winter will set in, shuddering just thinking about it), so I am going to enjoy this while I can : )
Fall is my favorite time of year too! :) And I smiled to hear that someone else gets excited to put on sweats! :)
ReplyDelete