The best part of morning workouts is when we can make it to the local Herbalife Fusion, to get a YUMMY protein smoothie! These things are seriously a-mazing! They are also low-carb, so I didn't need to wait to take insulin before indulging : ) Somehow I accidentally wrote down the wrong smoothie number, so instead of getting my favorite Chunky Monkey (which has crushed herbalife energy bars in it) I got Almond Joy. Not a fan of coconut, but it wasn't bad, just not the best. With the smoothie also comes (separately) a shot of aloe and iced tea of your choosing. Sounds weird, but they both have their health benefits and I actually look forward having those as well.
I have maintained my BG really well today, but I think I may be getting sick. My throat was starting to hurt and my nose got a little runny towards the end of the day. I also felt super tired. So when I got home from work today I had some Airborne and then took a little nap. Verdict still out if any of that helped....the next debate is whether I can (or more like want to) get up in the morning for one last lake swim???? I really should....
Got my race number today: 857! Me and three other buddies (one of which is my sistah) are in wave 15! I am getting excited! For even more exciting news, check out the forecast for race day:
Cross your fingers that it doesn't change!

Perfect conditions! Good luck this weekend!
ReplyDeleteHere's to hoping that the weather is WONDERFUL race morning. Btw, everytime I see you post "a-mazing" I have to slow down and read it like it's supposed to be read... lol.
ReplyDeleteMy race number is 859... not to happy it's an odd number but oh well!
see you tomorrow sis!
I didn't think that BRICK was easy! But I agree that it should be all caps:) Feel better....I think I'm suffering an allergy of some sort. So irritating! 860 woot woot!
ReplyDeleteWow, a brick at 5am, thats more will power then I have.
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy your award on Sunday for all the hard work you have put in.
do well his weekend...
ReplyDeleteYour post-workout/run/swim sugars are always so good! (Compared to my average 60's-70's afterward - even suspending my pump for 2 hours before, during, and then a half hour after exercise...it's nuts!)Keep up the hard work. And let us know how the race goes! Hope the Airborne works! :)
ReplyDeleteTT,
ReplyDeleteto answer your question:
That one, in 1994, certainly did. I actually will end up without any concentration in my MBA. What started out initially as a concentration in Supply Chain will end up with alil bit of SC, Finance, and Leadership. Reason being - the HR gent at an EY office in the Northeast mentioned that without practical operations management experience - the SC concentration wouldn't hold much credibility.
As of now, I'm interested in the IT enterprise wide governance et al services or the IT internal controls space. I'm speaking with a Sr. Mgr in the Chicago office currently. Met him through a mutual friend who's a Partner at Deloitte Consulting LLP