I had a great weekend with the family, and of course it flew by.
For some reason I have been just extremely tired both yesterday and today. And with no reason to be! Yesterday I even got up and went for a short run with my parents, and then enjoyed a hot mocha. I was yawning by 3 o'clock. Then I was super lame and went to bed at 10pm - yes on a Saturday with company at my house!
This morning we got an extra hour with the time change. I got a gooood night's sleep and enjoyed another fantastic mocha (mmm, I love Caribou). The Vikings game today was definitely the highlight of the weekend. I was frustrated with them the first few quarters, but they made the last few minutes of the 4th one of those stand and scream non-stop til you lose your voice type of games! It was great, and winning in overtime was the icing on the cake. Wow, does the dome get loud (pretty sure I saw my dad, sister and mom covering their ears several times). I think we got to see the best game of the season -- live! Hopefully, they can keep it up.
Now, its not even 5pm and ready to call it night! I hope I am not fighting a cold...if I am I hope lots of sleep helps prevent it!
Here's a visual for the fabulous grilling we indulged in last night:
No comments:
Post a Comment