Today was pretty uneventful.
Recap:
Spin in the morning. Man am I not a fan of "hovering", but I do love jumps! I look around the room and enjoy the fact that everyone is at a different fitness level and we can all enjoy the class together. One lady behind my friend was crazy ripped. I wonder how she got to that point? Lots of weights I suppose. No thanks : )
Work. Lots of projects to do before the year is over. Its looking to be like a busy next couple of months. I am due for a 6 month pre-review. I can't believe I have been at my new job almost 6 months already. Where does the time go?
Dinner. Not even worth mentioning. I was looking forward to the Tomato Basil Soup, but it was just ok. It had carrots in it - weird? The leftover ciabatta bread from Saturday's delicious dinner was a little dry/spongy. Bummer.
Rest of the evening? I ran to Target to get my week's supply of Chobani (man do I love that stuff). My bag is packed for the gym tomorrow. I suppose the rest of the night will involve a little blog reading and tv watching. Tomorrow I am getting my cholesterol checked. The appointment is at 10am, and I am not suppose to eat 12 hours before it. This should be interesting. My plan is to make a protein smoothie before I go to bed in hopes of curving my hunger and maintaining even blood sugars through the night as well as through Body Works in the morning. I hope it works!
Love spin class... you are right that it's fun to know everyone is at a different place, but enjoying the same workout.
ReplyDeleteHope the testing goes well tomorrow. At least the test isn't at like 7 at night. That would be horrible. Drinking a protein shake sounds like a smart idea before bed!
Oh how I miss going to spin class. Maybe next week I can fit it in.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I took a sick day...still didn't have much for a voice and was coughing/barking like crazy!
I hope your test this morning goes well!
I saw that totally buff ripped lady! Wowza!
ReplyDeleteYou forgot to mention your pal calling you at work and ranting for 10 minute. That had to add some excitement to your day....no? Ha ha.
Six months! Unbelievable!