Monday, November 22, 2010

Thursday Monday

Due to dire weather forecasts, we have decided to head back home a day early. This means tomorrow is FRIDAY! Coming to that realization today, and just in general being super excited to spend the holiday with family, I had a really hard time focusing all day at work. I am ready to go NOW (seriously all packed, ready to go)!

Looking ahead, the rest of my year is pretty much booked up:

1st weekend in December: 30th Birthday Party for my lovely sister! We also signed up for a Jingle Bell 5k. It will cold, but fun (I hope)!

2nd weekend in December: 2nd Annual Hilarious Ornament and Ugly Christmas Sweater Party. Last year my purple glitter mosquito ornament was quite the hit. I am on the search for another ridiculous ornament.

3rd weekend in December: Heading to Florida to visit my husband's brother, celebrate my husband and niece's birthday, and have an early Christmas. I can't wait, and a break from MN winter won't be bad either!

(Somewhere in the middle of all that I need to find time to do some Christmas shopping and have other mini-Christmas' with friends)

Then its Billy Elliot and Lori Line, and then Christmas!

After that, I only have oral surgery to look forward to. Time to get these wisdom teeth out, all four. Apparently they are quite large, so it's going to be a long process. And the Dentist thought it was a better idea to use sedation and keep me awake during the surgery, rather than laughing gas, due to my diabetes. Something about being coherent enough to check my BG and treat if necessary after the surgery. Lovely.

Then its 2011. Holy cow, I am not ready to think about that yet. Here's to a happy holiday season just about to begin!!

1 comment:

  1. Crank up the Christmas music....the season is ON!

    CHEERS!

    ReplyDelete